Monday, August 20, 2018

THE SCORCHER



Hello Everyone,

  Below is info on how to enter the lottery for The Scorcher.  I will begin accepting emails from 12:00 Noon August 21st Japan time and will close at 12:00 Noon August 22nd Japan time.  Price is ¥6000 plus EMS shipping.  Winners will be notified within three days.

One entry per household and/or email please.

If you would like to enter the lottery please send the following information to me at shirahamatoylimited@gmail.com only during the time specified above or it will not be accepted for the lottery.  Make sure the email is titled “THE SCORCHER”.

1.  Your Name
2.  Your Instagram User Name
3.  Your shipping information as it is registered to Paypal, I will not ship to a non Paypal confirmed address.
4.  Your Email
5.  Your Paypal registered email.  This is for me to send a payment invoice if needed.

  Please note that if you contact me to ship to a different address than the one you have registered with Paypal I will cancel your entry and refund your payment.

  The Scorcher will begin shipping early to middle September, I'm waiting on shipping boxes. 


  Thank you!!!!!